2 Tbsps Urad Dal (Split Black Gram) - Soaked for 10 mins and ground to a paste in a mixer.
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Rice Flour
2 small Green Chillis - finely chopped
1 small Onion - thinlychopped
1/2 medium sized Tomato - diced into small pieces
1/2 a small bunch of Cilantro / Coriander Leaves - chopped finely
Eggs - one per Dosa
Oil for shallow fry
Salt per taste
Water - enough to make into a Dosa batter
Gunpowder / Chutney Powder - for sprinkling
1) In a bowl mix all the ingredients except Oil, Eggs, Coriander and Gunpowder. Make sure the batter in thinly run enough to spread on a frying pan (a bit thinner than pancake batter consistency).
2) Heat the frying pan and lightly smear with Oil.
3) Pour a ladle full of the batter on to the pan and spread it around.
4) Break an Egg on the batter and spread it lightly on the dosa batter.
5) Sprinkle Gunpowder / Chutney Powder and few leaves of chopped Cilantro / Coriander Leaves.
6) Lower the flame a bit and leave till Dosa is thoroughly cooked.
7) If the batter ends up a bit thicker, turn it on the other side to cook, else not needed.
8) Serve hot as is or with a side of Chutney or Pickle.