1) Pressure Cook a cup of Rice. Separate the rice with a fork and keep it aside for cooling.
2) Open a packet of Maggie Noodles (I used Maggie Noodles as I had those at home. One could use a cup of any noodles). Soak it in cold water for 20 mins.
3) While noodles are being soaked, in a pan heat two teaspoons of Oil. Add 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds, 1/4 tsp Urad Dal, 1/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds, a few Curry Leaves, a pinch of Turmeric and a pinch of Asafoetida
4) Stir a little for the spices to get fried. Add 1 Green Chilli chopped, a clove of Garlic chopped and one small Onion finely chopped.
5) Once the Onion is pinkish in color, add 1/2 a cup of Vegetables (I added Potatoes, Peas and Carrot. One can add whatever vegetables you want) and Salt.
6) Stir well till Veggies are cooked. Add the Noodle Masala that comes with the Maggie noodles packet (If you dont have the Noodle Masala, you can use any Biryani Masala. Just use 1/4 spoon), 1/4 spoon Coriander Powder and stir well.
7) Drain the noodles and add them to the cooked Vegetables. Stir well till the Noodles get coated well with the veggies and spices.
8) Finally add the cooked Rice. Stir well.
9) Serve with a dash of hot sauce or chips.