11/30/2012: Besan Ladoo - A dessert that seems complicated to make but is actually easy when actually tried. ;)
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, add 1 tsp of Ghee. Fry a few Cashewnuts and add them to a mixing bowl.
2) In the same pan, add 1 cup of Besan or Gram Flour and roast in medium flame. Once you notice a fine aroma, remove from flame and pour into the mixing bowl.
3) Add 3/4 cup fine powdered Sugar and 1/2 cup (or as needed) melted Ghee to the mixing bowl. Do not add too much Ghee or the dough will become too thin.
4) Mix all the ingredients with spoon as they will be hot.
5) When it become warm, make them into medium sized balls with your hands.
6) Leave for an hour and serve them for a delicious dessert or an after-dinner snack.