11/18/2012: Baby Corn Manchurian - Baby Corns are my favorite veggies that I eat them just boiled or sometimes make them into these yummy Manchurian. As always recipe is easy although looks lengthy.
1) Parboil Baby Corns in water and little salt and keep them aside. If using canned, just microwave for 3 minutes.
2) Mix 2 cups Maida (All Purpose Flour), 1 Cup Corn Meal (Corn Flour is used usually, but to give a grainy texture I used Corn Meal), Red Chili Powder (per your taste), Salt per taste, Soy Sauce, Ginger Garlic Paste and Water into a thick batter.
3) Dip Baby Corns into this batter and deep fry them in hot oil. Strain from Oil and keep aside.
4) Cut 1 small Onion, 1 small Green Bell Pepper into lengthier pieces. Cut a few Green Chillies, Garlic, Ginger and Coriander (Cilantro) into small pieces
5) Fry Green Chillies, Garlic and Ginger in a little oil. Now add Onions and Green Bell Pepper pieces, saute them. To this add, Soy Sauce, Chili Garlic Sauce and Salt per taste. Fry little.
6) Now add fried Baby Corns into this mixture. Saute for a little while. Baby Corn Manchurian is ready.