11/17/2012: Zucchini Daal - One more dish that we can make with Zucchini is this spicy and yummy Daal. Easy recipe like any Daal recipes that I have posted so far.
1) Pressure cook 1 cup of Toor Daal, add 2.5 cups of water, 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste and pinch of Turmeric (Haldi).
2) Peel and Cut 2 medium sized Zucchinis into 1/2 inch pieces.
3) Chop 1 Onion into fine pieces.
4) Add a little oil in the tava. Once oil is heated up, add the Onion pieces.
5) Fry Onions for a little, then add Zucchini pieces. Fry them until Zucchini and Onions get cooked well.
6) Add the cooked Daal to the pan. Mix well.
7) Now add Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Turmeric (If needed) and little Dhaniya Powder. Mix well and leave it on stove for a few mins.
8) Serve hot with Rice or Roti