11/16/2012: Onion Pakora - Fall is giving way thru to Winter. On such cold evenings what better than have fun with some yummy hot and warm Onion Pakoras.
1) In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup Besan (Gram Flour (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gram_flour)), Salt per taste, Red Chili Powder per taste and Water.
2) Water should not be too much, enough to make it into a dry paste.
3) Heat 5 cups of Oil in a deep pan.
4) Now add 1 medium Onion chopped into long thin slices. With your fingers mix a few Onions with the batter and put them into the heated Oil.
5) Deep fry them on both sides. Strain the oil once they fry well.
6) Put them into a serving bowl.
7) Garnish with Chat Masala, Black Salt and a pinch of Sugar.
8) Enjoy them hot with Tea or just like that.