Prologue: Go here.
11/16/2012: Onion Pakora - Fall is giving way thru to Winter. On such cold evenings what better than have fun with some yummy hot and warm Onion Pakoras.
2) Water should not be too much, enough to make it into a dry paste.
3) Heat 5 cups of Oil in a deep pan.
4) Now add 1 medium Onion chopped into long thin slices. With your fingers mix a few Onions with the batter and put them into the heated Oil.
5) Deep fry them on both sides. Strain the oil once they fry well.
6) Put them into a serving bowl.
7) Garnish with Chat Masala, Black Salt and a pinch of Sugar.
8) Enjoy them hot with Tea or just like that.