10/19/2012: French Toast - One of the few dishes I cook in my Kitchen that involves eggs is this French Toast. Rarely I make it yet they always turn out different each time.
1) Beat two Eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add 1 tsp of Sugar.
2) Heat a flat pan or Tava. Spray some Oil in the pan.
3) Dip a slice of Bread in the Egg mixture for few seconds. Turn it around for few more seconds.
4) Once the Bread is soaked well in the beaten Eggs, transfer it on to the Tava. Make sure that the Bread does not become too soggy.
5) Cook on one side and then turn it around. Cook on the second side.
6) Transfer it onto a serving plate. Serve hot with Maple Syrup.