10/09/2012: Beetroot Chapathi - A twist to regular Roti to make it extra zing and extra interesting!
1) In a blender, gring 1 Garlic Clove, 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds / Saunf and 1 medium Beetroot peeled and sliced. Add water if necessary.
2) Strain and remove the excess water from the extract.
3) In a mixing bowl, add the Beetroot extract, Red Chilli Powder per taste, Salt and 2 cups of Wheat Flour. Add enough Water and mix it into a soft dough.
4) Heat a tava or flat frying pan.
5) Take a small portion of the dough, roll into a Chapathi.
6) Put on the tava and cook on both sides lightly applying Oil.
7) Serve with Chutney, Curry, Curd or any Pickle or Chutney Powder.