10/08/2012: Onion Ravva Dosa - A quick and easy Dosa if you are not having a lot of time yet want to show-off your cooking skills.
1) In a mixing bowl add equal proportions of Semolina / Sooji, Rice Flour and All Purpose Flour with enough Water to make it a thin batter.
2) To it add Salt per taste, 1 small Onion chopped finely, 2 medium Green Chillis finely chopped and grated Ginger.
3) You can add grated Carrot, Coconut Powder and finely chopped Cashewnuts
4) Heat a tava and add little Oil. Add a ladle full of the batter on the tava, spread gently on the tava.
5) Cook on low flame till it turns light brown. Turn it on the other side and cook for few more minutes.
6) Put the dosa on to a serving plate and serve hot with Chtuney, Sambar or Pickle and Chutney Powder.