07/27/2012: Methi (Fenugreek) Leaves Curry - Another delicacy from these bitter sweet leaves. Simple dish that can be served with Rice or Roti.
1) Chop 1 bunch of Methi Leaves and keep aside.
2) In a pan heat 1 tsp of Oil. Add 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds, 1/4 tsp of Jeera Seeds, a few Curry Leaves and a pinch of Turmeric.
3) Now add a medium Onion chopped finely. Stir till they are translucent.
4) Add the chopped Methi Leaves. Stir till the leaves green color reduces.
5) Add Salt per taste, 1 tsp of Coconut Powder, 1 tsp of Garam Masala and a few Cilantro leaves.
6) Mix well, simmer for a few minutes and remove from flame.