06/24/2012: Jeerawali Zucchini / Zucchini curry stewed with Cumin - Another spicy delicacy using Zucchini. Enjoy the recipe!
1) Heat 1 tsp Oil in a pan. Add 1 tablespoon of Cumin Seeds and stir until they sizzle.
2) Add 1 tbsp of Coriander Seeds, 3 medium Garlic cloves minced and stir.
3) Add 1 medium sized Zucchini cut to bite size pieces, 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder per taste and Salt per taste.
4) Saute till Zucchini is covered well with the spices.
5) Add 1 medium sized Tomato, 1/2 a medium Onion; all chopped finely.
6) Stir well and cook under low flame until well cooked.
7) Serve with Rice or Roti garnished with Cilantro,
8) For taste one could add a small cup of cooked Chickpeas too.