06/14/2012: Bachali Aaku Majjiga Pulusu / Butter Milk Rasam with Pooi Leaves - Since I had enough Pooi Leaves left from the last dish I made this Majjiga Pulusu. Regular recipe with a twist. Hope you all will like it too.
1) In a bowl mix 3 cups of Butter Milk with 2 tsps of Rice Flour.
2) In a sauce pan heat Oil. Add 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds, 1/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds, 1/4 tsp of Urad Dal, a few Curry leaves, pinch of Turmeric and a pinch of Hing.
3) Once the seasonings start to sputter, add 2 Green Chilis chopped finely.
4) Add chopped leaves of Pooi Leaves. Let it cook well.
5) Add the Butter Milk to the leaves, Salt per your taste, 1/2 tsp Methi Powder and 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder.
6) Bring it to a boil, simmer for few mins.
7) Remove from flame and keep it aside.
8) Serve warm with Rice.