Everyone I know had been raving about Zucchini Noodles and the fact that it is a very healthy option to substitute with regular pasta or noodles. So the next time when I had put in my Instacart order, I added pre-made Zucchini Noodles to my list. I couldn’t wait for the order to come in soon enough to try the recipe.
With the amount of Noodles I got and due it's low shelf-life, I ended up making it twice. Once with a small amount of Alfredo Sauce and the Second time around I was a little liberal in the usage of the Alfredo Sauce. Either options tasted really good.
And here is the recipe for the dish.
1) Zucchini Noodles - 1 Cup
2) Green, Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers - 1 Cup
3) Onion - Small size
4) Hemp Seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
5) Thyme - 1/4 teaspoon
6) Basil Leaves - 1/4 teaspoon
7) Cilantro - 1/4 teaspoon (Optional)
8) Black Pepper - per taste
9) Green Chilis - 1 small size
10) Salt per taste
11) Oil for sautéing.
12) Alfredo Sauce - as needed
1) Thinly slice a quarter each of Green, Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers together to form one Cup.
2) Thinly slice a small sized Onion.
3) In a pan, dry roast Hemp Seeds until they are lightly browned. Keep them aside.
4) In another sauce pan, pour a little oil. Once heated, add Basil Leaves, Cilantro (optional), Thyme and Green Chilis. Stir them lightly.
5) Now add the sliced Onions, let stir a little.
6) Add the sliced Bell Peppers, and stir all the contents lightly.( Collapse )